Prepare your palate for Main Street Thanksgiving Progressive Dinner 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 20 starting at Park + Vine, with stops at Iris Book Cafe, MOTR, Underground- a Hen of the Woods Production, and Macaron Bar on Main Street. and other treats from Babushka Pierogies, Chocolats Latour, Grateful Grahams, Happy Chicks Bakery, and Hopwater. Get inspiration from local restaurants, chefs and food producers for a Thanksgiving meal centered around festive plant-based foods, while sampling a progressive-style menu composed of appetizers, soups and salads, main dishes, dessert and drinks. Menu is vegan from start to finish. Proceeds are split amongst participating businesses and Visionaries and Voices, which supports artists, and builds communities around art.
Tickets ($25 per person and available online Nov. 1) are transferable, but not refundable.
- Stay sharp this Thanksgiving
- Bike courier service delivers lunch from us to you
- Civic Garden Center is having a tree revival
- Dos and Don’ts of Recycling
- Art By Us Final Friday Opening + Hopwater Tasting
- Take our first bulk foods survey, for the sound bites
- Cloth Diapering Cuteness no longer a baby itself
- Weekend sale on gardening goods. Just tilling it like it is
- 10th edition of Bike + Dine connects Westwood, Price Hill