Enjoy yourself at a special fundraising event benefitting Community Shares of Greater Cincinnati 6 to 9 p.m. Feb. 16 at Hotel Covington, 638 Madison Ave., Covington.
Evening includes comedy of Sweett Biscut, live auction with Brooklyn, and DJ Thaddeus. Reception includes food, two complimentary drinks, and a cash bar. Tickets are $85 before midnight Feb. 15 or $115 at the door.
ABOUT COMMUNITY SHARES
Community Shares of Greater Cincinnati is a partnership of 23 local nonprofit organizations building social and economic equity and a healthy environment. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Community Shares raises awareness and support for member organizations through workplace giving campaigns, professional enrichment, community education, and a variety of innovative initiatives.
- Korman included in CityBeat’s annual Love List
- How to recycle old electronics
- Final consolidation sale includes supplies, bulk foods station
- Park + Vine closed for business
- Store closing sale enters final weekend
- Our last Sunday brunch
- Hug everyone at final Park + Vine Chili Cook-off, store’s last day of business
- Park + Vine closing Over-the-Rhine store in January
- Park + Vine says no to Black Friday, goes for hike instead