The 22nd annual Bockfest (March 7-9) kicks off with famous Bockfest Parade 6 p.m. March 7, starting at Arnold’s Bar and Grill, heading up Main Street, and ending at Bockfest Hall.
Fourth annual Veenie Roast
Bockfest Veenie Roast returns 6 to 9 p.m. March 7 to Park + Vine, 1202 Main Street. Just like past years, we’re grilling Field Roast sausages and hot dogs with Fab Ferments kraut and relish on Shadeau Breads buns, and sauteing Babushka Pierogies along the lively Bockfest parade route. Enjoy bubbly Luna Kombucha on tap too.
Shop Bock: Visit independent stores for Bockfest specials
Celebrate Bockfest at Shop Bock, a shopping event at independent stores throughout Over-the-Rhine. Commemorative 2014 Bockfest buttons are available for purchase for $2 at participating merchants.
Continue celebrating with a stop at a local restaurant and bar in the neighborhood. You can catch the FREE shuttle all weekend between all Bockfest venues.
- LEED in jeopardy in Ohio
- Korman named Xavier Sustainability Hero
- Bottled kombucha special
- Closeout: Mythic Paint 60% off
- Releaf yourself at cooking, gardening classes
- Adrian Vance Hawk Final Friday Opening with Babushka Pierogies Tasting
- California vegan cookbook author visits Feb. 25
- Local entreprenuers behind Walking Cincinnati book
- Dates set for summer canning series