Help keep clothing, footwear, household textiles, and accessories out of local landfills through the city of Cincinnati’s textile recycling program. When they’re out of style, worn, torn, stained, or just no longer useful, donate or recycle them.
Eligible households have received information in the mail. Items are collected on regular recycling days. Otherwise, use a drop-off location or donation box.
What can be recycled?
Textiles in any condition (worn, torn or stained) can all be recycled. Make sure all items are clean and dry. Torn and stained items are sent to a fabric recycler to become new fabrics.
- Save the Food! guest article provides super easy tips
- Free compost. You haul it
- New law gives bikes three feet on roads
- Share more than seeds at Ohio Valley Seed Swap
- Dayton, Ohio hosts International Trails Symposium
- Backyard composting workshops return for spring
- Support your love of community, Community Shares
- Korman included in CityBeat’s annual Love List
- How to recycle old electronics